A customized Diet Plan and nutritional counseling will be provided for every patient. Diet plans will be developed with and without the use of medications. Patients will be closely monitored to ensure adequate weight loss, and sustainable wellness. Each of our individual diet plans has a Transition Plan to obtain long-term success. Losing the weight at times can be easy, however maintaining the weight loss can be most challenging. We will design an extensive program for you to keep the weight off and maintain long-term wellness.
Every individualized diet and meal plan will be developed to meet your lifestyle whether that means budget restrictions, your likes and dislike or even your likeliness to cook or eat out. Your meal plan will be supported with a required food journal, supplemental healthy snacks, and nutritional counseling on a weekly basis. For patients with health issues, additional nutritional counseling is a MUST.
As part of the above diet programs each week you will receive the following:
- Medical Assessment: Vital sign evaluation, body composition analysis, food journal review, troubleshoot problems, review of food choices, review of water intake, discussion of potential stall periods, discussion of the do’s and don’ts of the diet, as well as a question and answer session.
- Educational Assessment: Additional educational materials necessary will be provided to assist you with your individualized diet plan.
- Emotional/Motivational Assessment: We provide emotional support, and take the time to discuss any potential difficulties you are having with the diet. Expect our professional team to provide motivational support to help you to obtain your weight loss goals.
- Fitness Program Assessment: Our ACE fitness professional creates individualized fitness plans designed to help you achieve your weight loss and lifelong wellness goals.
Additional Products Available
- Medical Weight Loss & Beyond has a large variety of products to assist with weight loss
- Meal/Snack Replacements: Protein Shakes, Protein Bars, Soup, etc
- Calorie guide to assist with food choices
- Cook Book with wonderful recipes
- Lipotropic Injections
- B-12 Injections
This program offers weight loss services and products to the general public looking for unique solutions to lose weight in the over-saturated weight loss market. HCG is a research-based program that utilizes HCG as a hormone booster and NOT a weight loss drug. It is a muscle-sparing pro-hormone that, in the right context, can be beneficial while losing weight.
Our HCG Program combines a customized low calorie diet with specific medical dosing of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). HCG is a hormone that can only be prescribed by a medical doctor, and administered through injection. Only HCG injections have been shown to raise HCG levels in blood, making injection the only acceptable way of taking HCG at this time. Other means of taking HCG (drops, pills, or sprays) are likely to dissolve before ever reaching the blood stream, and therefore are ineffective in raising HCG levels in the body.
HCG is a protein hormone that acts as a precursor in the body to produce hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, and thyroid hormones. The act of stimulating these hormones, in very low levels, appears to help the body sustain lean body mass while dieting, as well as help with suppressing appetite. HCG as a hormone booster and NOT a weight loss drug. It is a muscle-sparing pro-hormone that, in the right context, can be beneficial while losing weight. The benefits of using HCG includes: sustained muscle tissue and lean tissue, reported anecdotal loss of appetite, and a positive effect on metabolism.
FDA-Approved Appetite Suppressant Programs:
We offer a variation of FDA approved Appetite Suppressants to assist with weight loss in conjunction with a medically approved diet program. Paired with our appetite suppressants, we also have a variety of medications, including B-12 and Lipotropic Injections, to help boost metabolism and promote the excretion of fat and toxins from the body. The appropriate medication(s) and personalized treatment plan, will be at the discretion of our Medical Director in collaboration with our professional staff based upon the individual needs of each patient.
CONTRAVE is a prescription weight-loss medicine that may help some adults lose weight and keep the weight off. It contains a combination of two well-known, previously approved medications, Naltrexone HCI and Bupropion HCI and should be used with a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity.
Non-clinical studies suggest these medicines work together in 2 areas of the brain:
- The appetite center to help you eat less
- The reward center to change the feelings you may have in response to eating
SAXENDA is a prescription (injection) medication that is indicated as an adjunct to a reduced-calorie diet and increased physical activity for chronic weight management in adult patients.
Whether you have a lot to lose, or just those last 10 pounds, get inspired by these amazing weight loss success stories shared by our patients on MD Weight Loss & Beyond’s Blog.
Together We Can Make A Difference